SAMTL(formerly NAL Asset Management and Trustees Limited) was incorporated on September 5th, 1985 as a Private Limited Liability Company and registered by Securities and Exchange Commission to do the business of asset management and trusteeship.
At SAMTL, our essence comprises of first-class Asset Management services, Trusteeship and Property development. The company also prides itself on its unrivalled financial advisory services, corporate finance, leasing and warehousing services.
SAMTL’s business objective has always been distinctive, the company looking up to be the foremost player in asset management, trusteeship services and real estate projects.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Drive the translation of the overall corporate strategy into the Group strategy map and Balanced Scorecard
- Develop periodic updates of the 5-year strategic plan documents, including update of financial forecasts
- Track competitor activities collates business and market intelligence and develop appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the group's market share
- Develop, update and champion ongoing execution of winning marketing and overall business strategies.
- Lead general marketing communication for our product, venue, events, and overall brand.
- Coordination of preparation and collation of quarterly Board papers and reports and follow up on action points emanating from Board meetings
- Driving innovation management in SAMTL viz-a-viz introduction of new IT platform to drive business development operations
- Oversee the setting up of new business lines or SBUs and ensure alignment with overall strategy
- Manage new business development strategies, new products developed to increase organizational productivity and growth
- Drive stakeholder management, external affair/public relations management, corporate communications management and event management.
- Develop corporate social responsibilities strategies and implement same whilst measuring the impact of this CSR initiative on the beneficiaries as well as implications for SAMTL growth.
Skills/ Competence Requirements
- Minimum of B.SC in any Finance/Management sciences Discipline
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Budgeting and Performance Reporting functions is a plus
- Professional Certifications in Strategic management and Second Degree will be an added advantage.
- Certification in ACA/ACCA/CFA is a plus.
- Sound knowledge in Budgeting and Performance Reporting functions of a reputable organization or a consulting firm will be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel and powerpoint)
- Sound knowledge in implementing standardized strategic planning tools to foster consistency.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent marketing communication skills
- Physical and mental alertness.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting and analytics
- Sound innovation management skills
- Excellent business development skills
- Creativity and spontaneous in generating ideas
Application Closing Date: 11/12/2017
This vacancy is a full time position.