At SAMTL, our essence comprises of first-class Asset Management services, Trusteeship and Property development. The company also prides itself in its unrivalled financial advisory services, corporate finance, leasing and warehousing services.
SAMTL’s business objective has always been distinctive, the company looking up to be the foremost player in asset management, trusteeship services and real estate projects.
• Minimum of B.Sc in marketing or related disciplines from reputable university.
• 2-3 years’ post NYSC marketing experience particularly in a financial service firm.
• Prior experience in an investment bank/assets & trust managers is an added advantage
• Age should be between 21 and 27yrs
Skills & Competencies
• Strong marketing and selling skills
• Ability to meet & exceed targets
• Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
• Strong communication skills
• Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
• Fair understanding of SEC regulations.
• Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
This vacancy is a full time position.