We are recruiting for the following roles in our respective offices.
Job Title: Direct Sales Executives
Job Description: As a Direct Sales Executives reporting to the Team Lead, Business Development in your location, you will be responsible for working from a data base of potential customers, building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients, work closely with the direct sales team to discuss the full portfolio of products, work towards targets set by the team lead, opening and managing new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation.
- Promotion of SAMTL Products with new clients
- Follow up on customer's requests such as buying and selling of financial products
- internal reports for tracking sales & Update new deposits/ accounts on the system daily.
- and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Introduce & prioritize client investment needs on loans & deposit into their current account.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
The individual for this position must have:
- B.Sc/HND from reputable schools in related discipline.
- 2-5 years’ experience in related role particularly in a financial service firm
- Prior experience in an investment bank/assets & trust mangers is an added advantage
- Age should be between 22 and 30yrs
Skills & Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to digest a lot of information fast
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fair understanding of SEC regulations.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
This vacancy is a full time position.